3. Viking Hlin
We decided on a Viking River boat cruise for our honeymoon. Being my first cruise, I was off unaware of what to expect. Yet, my husband had been on a few previously and only heard amazing things via his colleagues and or friends. It was one of the best decision we made, as the entire experience was extremely enjoyable! What made it such, was the crew of the Hlin. Candi, was superb in every aspect. She made each transition, every port, every excursion, amazingly smooth and simple! Michael, the hotel manager, made our stay effortlessly. So many amazing members of the crew on the Hlin, I could not name just a single person as they all made our experience wonderful! Not to mention, everyone was also extremely courteous. If you are at all thinking of booking a river boat cruise, Viking is the only way to go! The entire experience was about the countries and the culture. So, by far the best option!

Amazing Team

Oddenben’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Hlin price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D 337
The cabins are an average size, yet nicely decorated! The large sliding door, allows for a fantastic view of the river along the cruise. Only two suggestions I made in my review were, to add a flat sheets to the bed for warm nights and a screen door to the slider for evening sleeping.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins