3. Britannia
This was our first cruise and we chose this with advice from our travel agent and-location. Embarkation was very quick with cases waiting outside our cabin on arrival. We were happy from the word go. Although the ship is massive I found it easy to get around. Eating, we went for freedom dining and shared tables and met some lovely people. We also splashed out on fine dining at the Epicurian and the Sindu, which was fantastic. Okay you pay a cover charge but why pay for a quality cruise to skimp and save during the holiday. All the meals in the buffet were great with lots to choose from. I did however find some of the meals during freedom dining a bit bland. Our cabin was excellent with plenty of hangar space and the shower was a good size to ,we went for a balcony and I would advise that if it's in your budget. Plenty of sun beds for everyone but people were asked to remove towels if they were leaving for a long time and this didn't happen unfortunately. There was a quiet area at the bow away from the children. Entertainment was great, there was a strictly come dancing theme which my wife love, even I enjoyed it and a fantastic band, Peter Andre, Craig revel Hallwood and funny comedians. The port locations were good however look to see if you can arrange your own visit at the smaller towns, we went to Rome Pisa and Barcelona for the first time. After 8 days we decided to book the Britannia for 30 Sep 2018 for 12 days on a Portugal and Canary Island cruise in the same cabin lol. Overall a very relaxing cruise with plenty to do and we would recommend this cruise ship to anyone.

First time and loved it

Britannia Cruise Review by skj64

skj64’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Britannia price drops

Cabin D605,
Great cabin and a good location to get to rear , go up steps and near a laundrette