3. Harmony of the Seas
I had a good experience on my last cruise on Allure, good service and food, but this time was the opposite. Food was gross, dry meats, greasy foods, and very poor quality of produce. As for management, totally unable to resolve a repeat noise issue with our neighbooring cabin and their uncontrollable children.Being woken before 7am every day on your ONCE a year vacation when you work full time and have 3 of your own children is very frustrating. Security had to be called 3 times and nothing really still was resolved, only temporarily for 2 days in between. The cabin next door totally violated cruise conduct and yet they tried to move me although I had my own children across the hall and had picked this location specifically for access to my specific needs. Why should I be penalized and have to pack up and move when the people next door were clearly at fault???

Completely NOT RELAXED

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Michelle Issa

Michelle Issa’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Excellent service by cabin crew
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans