3. Celestyal Majesty
Having read some of the reviews before I went I was a bit apprehensive, I have sailed on Thomson Spirit and P&O ships before, I dont know why I was worried, yes the ship is old, but it is spotless. The embarkation was easy and staff very helpful, we got on to the ship and went to explore, the inside was lovely not dated like I expected. We had an inside plus cabin which had enough room for us, the bathrooms are small but adequate enough. plenty of wardrobe space for both of us, We ate in Le Bistro one night as it was for a celebration, the buffet restaurant was good, plenty of food available for everyone, the waiter service restaurants were very good as well.Excellent food in all of the restaurants onboard. The bar staff were brilliant so friendly and made you feel so welcome and very cheerful, made us laugh a lot, they couldn't do enough for you.The entertainment team were brilliant, we saw most of the shows and they put so much energy into it, We only did one excursion which was Florence, very easliy run, coaches all waiting for you when you got off ship, we couldn't get off the boat in Corsica because of the sea was a bit choppy for the tender boats Overall I know this is the last year for this ship but if it wasn't I wouldn't hesitate to go on it again, we had a lovely cruise and will do Thomson again, I personally found it more friendlier than the P&O one we did last year.

Honest review