3. Carnival Pride
My husband and I cruised out of Baltimore on the Pride to Bermuda on July 2nd. This was our second time on this ship, but it previously hadn't had the 2.0 upgrades. The ship has changed some, but most of the Renaissance decor is the same. The ship was definitely kept clean. I enjoyed most of the food, especially Guy's burgers and dinner in David's Steakhouse. We chose to do My Time Dining. We requested to be seated in Darell's section each night. Our steward, Ketut, was friendly and kept our room clean. The entertainment on this cruise was much better than what we've seen on Carnival in the past. I enjoyed all of the joys. The singers were phenomenal. We enjoyed Bermuda. It was nice being there for 2 overnights. We didn't feel that we had to rush. It was very easy to take the mini bus to Horseshoe Bay Beach, which was gorgeous.

Our second cruise on the Pride

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by narrow56

• Sail Date: July 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda

Our steward, Ketut, was friendly and kept our room clean.

narrow56’s Full Rating Summary