3. La Belle de l'Adriatique
Much has been written in previous reviews on this website about this ship and the cruise among the islands and ports of South Dalmatia plus Kotor in Montenegro with which I entirely agree. I will just add some extra points which occur to me. First, unlike one reviewer, we booked direct through Voyages Jules Verne. Transport to the ship and back to the airport was included in the price of our holiday and we did not have to pay anything extra. Aboard the ship, they made full use of the sundeck and one evening we had a barbecue and one morning when we were passing through many islands on the very scenic approach to Kotor, they served breakfast up there. Our cabin was on Deck 3 which was very convenient for the restaurant. The only problem was that you could hear the ship's dynamo or a similar noise all the time whether or not the ship was in dock but you quickly got used to it. I agree with one reviewer that the safe was on a top shelf. Whilst I could reach it, it was not very convenient. The food was excellent. Whilst my wife is on a diet, the restaurant manager was very accommodating and always provided an alternative if there was something she did not want to eat on the menu. It is probably a good idea to mention it to your travel agent when you are first booking which we did. There are many good tours with good English-speaking guides. Although I am slightly disabled and walk with a stick, people were very friendly and supportive. Whenever we went ashore in a ship's tender, at the time to come back on board, they used to provide fresh cold, mint tea at the landing quay. This was always welcome and refreshing. Like another reviewer we were a fairly small group, 16, of English-speaking tourists amongst mainly French people with two Americans and I think a few Germans but everyone was very friendly. To sum up, we had a very enjoyable holiday and would certainly go again.

Really enjoyable holiday

La Belle de l'Adriatique Cruise Review by adam181,uk

To sum up, we had a very enjoyable holiday and would certainly go again.
adam181,uk’s Full Rating Summary
Get CroisiEurope La Belle de l'Adriatique price drops

This was standard but quite OK but please note the reference to the dynamo noise.