3. Carnival Paradise
We live near by and grandson was going away to his other grandmas (we home school him) so we just wanted to get away by ourselves. I am handicapped and they had a room available. Ship is OLD, OLD no upgrades except carpets and flat screen TV's. Entertainment stunk left after 15 minutes ,no movie screen or Guys Burgers which are listed on the carnival website for the paradise.It had a minor upgrade in March 15.She is scheduled to go in to dry dock in FEB 18! HOPE SHE GETS UPGRADED OR SOLD!! They have been telling us for 4 to 5 years she was leaving Tampa ,no such luck. The late nite snack areas are difficult (Mexican ) For a scooter . No activates when in port for non port people.Trivia areas in the bar areas stunk badly from smoking!! The paradise replaced the inspiration which left and was upgraded. The miracle is coming to tampa but shev is not been upgrade with slides ,guys or movie screens. I just guess TAMPA DOES NOT RATE A upgraded ship. We have to go to PORT CANAVERAL!!!! Handicap room was large enough for my scooter. Door needs a door stop for scooter access when alone. Food was average Loved the old days when you had surf and turf included instead of up charging. Dinning room staff was great(we had set Dinning) Boarding and disembarkation was easy with the scooter!!! For the price it was adequate but will not go on again. MY daughters won't go again. My youngest daughter went on Spring break cruise this past march expecting a updated ship and said NEVER AGAIN!!!! Serenity pool area was nice..

Cruise to just get away

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by swinger340

swinger340’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E
had a wheelchair accessiable cabin interior plenty of room for scooter!!
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins