3. Norwegian Dawn
Me and my husband are first time cruisers.-Went with other family members (which were seasoned cruisers. What a delight. Getting on the ship, getting off the ship (went like clockwork. The whole cruise staff was wonderful. The cabin was larger than expected, and very clean and colorful. I was told to get a balcony room, and glad We did. My husband wore the patch for sea sickness--and only felt the motion of the boat leaving Boston the first day. , After that, it was smooth sailing. We would encourage everyone to book reservations for All the restaurants on the ship. Before you leave. We did, and boy a lot of people were scurrying to find reservations . Food was excellent. Cagney's Steak house was our favorite. Bermuda was beautiful., and snorkel beach excursion was awesome. Great value for the money. The Dawn is a beautiful ship. And would highly recommend anyone to Feel Free to Explore and cruise on this trip fr/ Boston. The only thing I had to say on the negative side, was the pool (only one pool and small). Did not have a chance to go in, Too crowded and the hot tubs too. with Dancing, Drinking, 18-30 somebodies. Will most certainly go on another cruise on Norwegian. We have to start saving. !!

Best First Time Cruise Ever

barbara1960’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 9600
Larger than expected, which was great. Very clean, loved the towel animals. Only one complaint. A crew person, came in to paint on the balcony. and left Wet gray paint drippings on the balcony chairs and floor.( He applied gray paint on the ceiling of the balcony) !
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Snorkeling
    Snorkel Beach was a short walk fr/ the ship--Great value for the money. Beach, umbrella, chaise lounge, snorkel equipment, and 1 hr of paddleboarding, a/o kayaking. The water, , fish, was amazing.
    View All 105 Snorkeling Reviews