3. Norwegian Dawn
The trip was intended as a simple family getaway with minimal additional travel beyond the cruise itself since we live within an hour of the Boston port. Overall, the trip was good. Food was very acceptable in quality and of course quantity. As with most, if not all cruises, getting a chair on deck when it's sunny is a hassle because people go out at 6am and block off chairs with towels only to come back out hours later. The size of the ship is good. We docked in Bermuda in front of "Anthem of The Seas" and I asked some of those passengers how it was with thousands of additional people. Several said that it was a bit more crowded than the smaller ships. We traveled with two teenagers. As might be expected, teenagers are a fickle bunch so, I wouldn't measure quality based on any handful of them. It appeared that there was no shortage of activities to keep them occupied and entertained. The entertainment was very good. From the on deck DJ & band to the actual shows in the theater... all were top notch. I used the fitness center and it was well appointed to make use of for a trip this length. I had problems finding pictures of the renovated center prior to departure so I took some and am posting with this review for others. All-in-all, it was good trip especially for locals who can get a good deal since there is no air travel.

Review and pictures

Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IA 10601
We decided to go with an interior stateroom on this trip versus a balcony even though we had four people ( 2 adults & two teenagers ). It was, as expected, a bit crowded but honestly, it was very doable. We coordinated showers/getting ready and it went fine. Closet, shelf & drawer space was plentiful... if you don't totally over pack. We had two large suitcases plus an additional large beach bag with stuff. All fit well relatively speaking.

For four people, it sets up as four single beds. One is a trundle(setup between the two singles up against each wall). The last bed is hanging on the wall/fold down.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins