3. Navigator of the Seas
My husband and daughter chose this cruise, it's not something that I would have chosen since I like warmer weather. After some education, I looked forward to the cruise and was not disappointed. It is a long cruise at 12 nights but the variation between sea days and ports is good. The staff and crew were great, from embarkation to debarkation, we really didn't have any major problems. The dining especially in the main dining room was better than we've had recently. The windjammer was usually packed and not my favorite place for breakfast. I wish that they would have had some of the other dining options open later than they were. The music and a lot of the entertainment was really geared for an older crowd. Don't expect to have broadway quality shows on this ship. Since this is a colder weather cruise, most of the venues are usually packed and hard to find a seat. The ports are great especially if you're into history and architecture. The only port that we didn't have a lot to see or do was in Finland. Would have loved more time in Bruge. I didn'tlike the amount of time that we needed to travel from port to town - now I know. Overall, we had a great time and would recommend this cruise to family and friends!

Baltic Sea Cruise

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GS 1274
Great room on the starboard side of the ship. Easy to get to from forward and aft elevators. It adjoins 1270 and was nice to have daughters right next door.
A little noise in the evening from the gym upstairs but lasted for a couple of minutes at most. A couple of minor problems with room showing it's age but promptly attended to.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• City Tour
    Great town and history. Booked a shuttle through Viator. Would not suggest this. We were there on a warm day and they overbook the shuttle. 30 minute + ride into town and no seats. Surprise that no one dropped due to the heat. Windows don't open. You are dropped off at the bus park and have to walk into the town. 20+ minute walk into the market square. I would suggest a cab for 50 euros.
    Great town - wish we had more time to do things though. With the long shuttle ride, it really cuts down on the short time you do have.
    View All 26 City Tour Reviews
  • Copenhagen
    Again did hop-on, hop-off bus. Took 2 hours to get to our first stop. A lot to do and we enjoyed the port but the hoho bus did not have enough buses for the amount of people that were in port that day. Trying to get a bus back to the ship was horrible. Overcrowded and not running in a timely fashion. They pick you up at the ship but drop you off at the mermaid statue and then you have to get a shuttle back to the ship.
    View All 1,069 Copenhagen Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Copenhagen Cruise Port Review
  • Temppeliaukio Church (The Rock Church)
    Highlights tour with a stop at the ice bar and the Rock church. The only thing that I would recommend would be the ice bar. The rest was boring.
    View All 33 Temppeliaukio Church (The Rock Church) Reviews
  • Oslo
    Great port - close to activities. Did hop-on hop-off bus. Very easy and quick to get around.
    View All 361 Oslo Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Oslo Cruise Port Review
  • City Tour
    2 day tour that covered most of the major highlights. Great tours, guides and driver. Only had 14 people on our tour and was a lot of fun. The operator had all of the tickets before hand and had very little "waiting around" time. Lunch on the first day was at a nice restaurant.
    Compared our tour with a couple that had taken the excursion off the ship - they didn't do quite as much and complained that they didn't have enough time at the stops.
    Went to a folk show in the evening - it was great. performers were talented and show was energetic.
    View All 331 City Tour Reviews
  • Tallinn
    Went into town on our own. Grabbed a shuttle at the port and they drop you just at the edge of old town. Plenty of time to explore, shop and eat.
    View All 979 Tallinn Cruise Port Reviews