• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jun 2017
Cabin: Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Traveled with children

We have been on 11 Disney cruises all over the world and this year we decided to take my in laws for my mother in laws 80th birthday, and they had a fantastic time as did all of us. The staff is amazing in every way , the ship is clean , beautiful something for all ages to do .There were 13 of us and we all did things separately and together you can all go your own way then meet up later which was great. Yes its expensive but for what you get for your money its well worth it. We had dinner one night at Palo the Italian restaurant and Marco our server was so wonderful! The only thing I can say that I think needs to change is the Castaway Race. They had over 500 people take part in race , and the only thing the winner gets is a ribbon just like everyone else. At least give the first three people a t-shirt. They are running in 90 degree temp 3 miles. But honestly its a amazing cruise line and we go over and over again.

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

Cabins are clean and spacious, very comfortable beds.

8 Helpful Votes