Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review
2,157 Reviews

Amazing!! Breathtaking!! Deserves a million stars!!

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by crusielover536

• Sail Date: Jun 2017
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom 9

The whole boat was clean and very good looking. I couldn't walk 15 feet without a crew member smiling and politely greeting me. I loved the activities and shows. There is enough food onboard to feed an army, and the best part is that most of it is free of charge. There is so much onboard entertainment, you name it, from movies to comedy shows, they have it. I didn't participate in any, but there were numerous activities for the homosexual individuals. I loved the diversity on the ship, there were so many crew members from so many different countries. In the Ocean View buffet, there were so many different types of food from so many different countries. The cruise had an X-Club for the teens. Although it sounds lame, it was actually an amazing experience for my daughter. She went for the first few days and made friends. After making friends, they hung out everywhere on the ship. They could choose what activities they wanted to go to. The Ocean View cafe had amazing food choices, and the sky lounge had amazing views and an aesthetic appearance. The entire ship was so big and luxurious. I felt like royalty. The crew were all respectful and friendly. They lived to serve you. I would love to live on this cruise until I die. Everyone was so friendly. This was an amazing experience. I loved it!!!

crusielover536's Full Rating Summary

Inside Stateroom 9
Cabin 09 8148

Our stateroom was amazing. Although it was small, it sufficed. Our attendant was amazing and was always there. He greeted us as we commuted to and from our room. He kept everything clean and made sure to visit twice a day.

Mount Roberts Tramway

First we went on a tour of the city, then on a tram up up a mountain to a small tea house. There we went on a 1/2 mile nature hike, and after that, we tasted some teas and jams made from local plants.

View All 263 Mount Roberts Tramway Reviews
Lighthouses, Totems and Eagles

It was slightly boring, but was very informative.

View All 69 Lighthouses, Totems and Eagles Reviews
River Rafting/Eagle Preserve

This was so much fun! We saw so much wild life, and the raft part was so amazing. We went so fast and were given ugly bright orange suits to wear, but it was so worth it. I wouldn't recommend this young children or elderly people, because the raft goes very fast and does donuts and tight turns for entertainment.

View All 35 River Rafting/Eagle Preserve Reviews
Victoria

Victoria was beautiful. I loved every minute of it. It definitely was not as cold as Alaska.

crusielover536