3. Coral Princess
This was a great cruise with a wonderful itinerary. You must see Glacier Bay. It was wonderful to have a park ranger come on board during our cruising that day to talk about the area. I enjoyed the naturalist on board during the week who shared about the wildlife we were seeing. Our captain was wonderful- enthusiastic and friendly, which I believe made the staff happy and enthusiastic. We traveled with our two children (3 and 5) who ADORED the kid's zone. I appreciated the way that cleanliness was promoted- hand sanitizers around the ship at dining rooms, staff cleaning up constantly. Our room was great. Beds were comfortable, balcony was so enjoyable. Our steward, Marilyn, was friendly and hard-working. Our remote on tv was impossible to work, but she mentioned that our first day in the room and that they were trying to replace them. All of the shore excursions we did were fabulous. We are sad to be home and can't wait to return.

Fantastic cruise with wonderful itinerary!

Coral Princess Cruise Review by notateach

Ages 3 to 6
Get Coral Princess price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin B1
Great cabin with a balcony that allowed for great views
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins