3. Oasis of the Seas
We chose this trip because of previous experiences with Royale Caribbean. From the time we got processed and into our cabin we were then in a fun "shock and awe" in this magnificent floating city. I was pleased to see how the challenged were able to get around the ship and participate in many activities. The shore visits were a part of our cruise holiday. The staff were very friendly and took time to chat with us even though they were busy. The sections of the Cruise ship had different moods. The Chop House was the best steak I have ever had and I have travelled to over 40 countries around the world. The 24 hour cleaning and maintenance by the housekeeping staff did not interrupt our activities. Nothing was difficult for dining staff. If you did not have a spoon for your yogurt "Yes Sir I will get it right away."

This ship is an amazing electronic ship with well trained staff and crew.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Sir Ted