3. Crown Princess
My husband and I wanted to go to Norway, and the price was affordable for us. The staff was very nice, and courteous. The ship was awful. If I could rate this cruise a 2 1/2, I would. We missed one port due to someone getting ill, but that could happen to anyone. Our carpet had stains, the toilet plugged up 3 times, the food bland...In fact the food seemed redundant. At times, the chicken was tough and dry. We may choose another cruise with Princess again in the future, however we are going to explore other options. Embarking was a breeze, disembarking was painless. The cruise was very smooth, and we were informed via Captain, as needed. One of the tender's exhaust fumes was disgusting, not sure if that is why my allergies were ignited or not. I would not go on this ship again, unless issues were addressed.

Cruise ship needs to be refurbished

Crown Princess Cruise Review by sandsksl

• Sail Date: July 2017
  • Destination: Norwegian Fjords
  • Cabin Type: Premium Balcony
sandsksl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin B1 A619
Awful, due to toilet plugging up 3 times. We've never had this problems on any of our other cruises.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins