3. Navigator of the Seas
The only things they don't charge you for apart from the snacks on Deck 5, is the air you breathe and getting off/on the ship ! Bottled water in cabin $5 plus each! Food, both in the Sapphire and Windjammer very ordinary. One meal I ate gave me food poisoning and I was throwing up for one day and unable to eat for another. Steward just changed the towels and made the bed. Many coach trips not suitable for disabled. The balcony door, the air conditioning and the phone all failed several times. Music in the Windjammer was awful and very loud. At the end of the trip we were delivered envelopes for Additional Tips. You can guess what I did with those. They don't tell you that you can cancel having tips deducted automatically from your account. Do it on the first few days. We found out and was able to stop them being deducted. There are sales on The Royal Parade every day. You can buy things much cheaper off the ship. Especially Estonia.

Standards have been lowered & prices have been increased.

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by SeaRover40

SeaRover40’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Nothing except 2 bars of soap in the shower room. Had to ask the steward for everything including bath robes. Steward did the bare minimum - made the bed & changed the towels. Some bits of rubbish on the floor from previous occupants. Cabin never hoovered. or brushed, Maintenance men in our room many times. Fridge didn't work properly. I am diabetic & needed cold place for insulin. Didn't get one. No low table in the cabin. We would be reluctant to cruise again with Royal Caribbean.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans