3. Navigator of the Seas
I chose this cruise to visit St Petersburg. We decided to opt for Royal Caribbean Shore Excursion and the 1st excursion to Peterhof was so poor I would not even Rate it, when voicing my opinion at the shore excursion desk laughing & joking with a lovely guy a lady from the shore excursions was extremely rude & told us to in future get our own Visa and make our own way to the Palace. I am sure this is not acceptable by Royal Caribbean. However the 2nd Shore excursion to Pushkin I will give 10 out of 10 it was excellent, the tour guide, the tour, Palace and Gardens along with a tour through the city after. It was worth every penny. Navigator of the Seas does need a refurb but is still a lovely ship although lacks places to relax, you are constantly trying to find somewhere to sit especially the Scooner Bar as this is so small compared to other Royal Caribbean Ships. We were offered the All Inclusive Drinks Package when we booked, now all this means is you get the basic of Basic drinks package which includes Beers & Wine up to $9.00 we were informed you could not have Red Wine then we found out 2 days before the end of the trip that Red Wine is included. You can have all soft drinks & Water although some members of staff are a little confused with this as they think you are not allowed the water but YOU ARE. you are NOT allowed speciality coffees though. So lets re cap what you can have: Beers/Wine/NON Alcoholic Cocktails up to the price of $9.00 All Soft Drinks and Water up to the price of $9.00 You are NOT allowed speciality Coffee.

Baltic Cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by michellemcknight

So lets re cap what you can have:

Beers/Wine/NON Alcoholic Cocktails up to the price of $9.00

All Soft Drinks and Water up to the price of $9.00

You are NOT allowed speciality Coffee.
michellemcknight’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Cabin was lovely & clean, although tired looking. Cabin attendant as always fab.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans