3. Carnival Paradise
I was in this cruise on June 29th 2017. I was there with my family, and is going to be a very very long time before I go to any cruise ship, first of all be ready to spend 1000+ dollars while in the cruise because almost everything has to be paid separately. I do not have complaints from our Eugene our room service guy and most off the staff did a good job, Jaime, the cruise director is enthusiastic, great and very energetic and kept us entertained. Our cabin was on Riviera deck and the AC was broken, the telephone was broken as well but Eugene kept clean and organized. Food was fine. About Cuba: Where do I start?? Very expensive visa to be used for only 12 hrs or less $$75.00 dollars per person Make sure you eat at the cruise ship before hand, bring food, water and toilet paper, trust me!! A mandatory excursion, there are a few you can pick from the least expensive was $89.00 dollars per person Do not pick Las terrazas, it is in a countryside area, more than 7 hrs excursion, they had a small "cafeteria" where they had sandwiches for 2.50 cuban pesos (around 1.75 dollars) flies everywhere "blessing" the scarce food, on 100 F weather, it was terrible, the roads in that area are very narrow with cliffs and curves, I was really affraid. The excursion lasted 7 hours, we did not have time and energy to go anywhere else, we were exhausted, dehydrated and pissed we wasted all the time left in the woods!!, this is a cruise to Cuba but we only spent 1 day in Cuba, the rest was at sea, which I have concluded is an strategy to make the guest spend all their money left.

Carnival should be called cannibal !!, 1 day in Havana!!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by Grace the cruiser

• Sail Date: June 2017
  • Destination: Cuba
I was in this cruise on June 29th 2017.

About Cuba: