3. Oasis of the Seas
This was my first time on this ship, My brother told me about his wonderful experience on the Oasis of the Seas. Main dining was good, food was good . Our waitress was pleasant . We requested a large table of 10 and we got what we requested, the service overall was very good. Our cabin was on deck 11 over Central Park beautiful view of the park. our state room state service made us feel welcome . He was always very pleasant, kept our room very clean. My next cruise will be on Royal Caribbean. The crew member was great, they made you feel welcome the moment you got on the ship. We visited 3 port Labadee , Jamaica and Cozumel. I had a great time. I would recommend this cruise ship to my other families and friends. I enjoyed visiting the different countries. The Ship was very clean. There was plenty to eat, the food was great, every day there was a lot to see and do. We enjoyed your vacation. Thank you Royal Caribbean.

Family gathering

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by genie1234

• Sail Date: June 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean

Thank you Royal Caribbean.
genie1234’s Full Rating Summary