3. Crown Princess
Being new to cruising, I went with Princess last year so decided to go with them again because we had such a great time last year. Another lovely ship, great destination and great all round service. We did miss one port of call, very disappointing to have missed Stavanger - but we had a medical emergency during the night and the Captain made the very hard decision to turn the ship around and return to Dover to ensure the passenger received the best possible attention. The ship, the staff and whole package was extremely good value, my only compliant is the cost of excursions, but if you do some pre-cruise research, you can find the same trips at much better prices. You have to be careful on timings!! Don't get left behind! The ship is showing signs of old age, but the crew do work tirelesly at keeping her to a good standard. All the staff we came across were extremely helpful and friendly. The entertainment was first class. Food was excellent, never had a day where I didn't enjoy the food. I am pleased I choose Princess again, and will more than likely go again next year.

Great Cruise

Howlo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Porthole Oceanview
Cabin OE E418
Good size, made a big difference to last year when we were on the inside. It is good to be able to look out of the window.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins