3. Anthem of the Seas
My first choice is the shows, activities and entertainment. The Cruise Director, Dru and staff on the Anthem is the best in the industry! The shows that cannot be missed aboard the Anthem are: We Will Rock You, Spectre's Cabaret and The Gift. The theme show aboard this sailing was Groovy Town, a giant 70's party. It is not to be missed. Also, do not miss The Quest! I will not say anymore because its something to see for yourself, trust me! Also, which is a nice touch, the Captain takes photos with the passengers and at the end of the cruise, the Cruise Director introduces all the different people who have made the cruise so incredible and the Captain gives a farewell message.The dining experience is top notch! You will not be disappointed with any meal on this ship, breakfast, lunch or dinner! The food is creative as well as completely delicious. If you have a chance to attend one of the specialty restaurants, please do so! Wonderland is my favorite. The staff in all the restaurants are pleasant, professional and will treat you like Royalty! This ship is my favorite and I am booked to go again very soon!

Anthem of the Seas is the best!

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by ceecee828

• Sail Date: July 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda
ceecee828’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

The cabins are spacious, spotless clean and well taken care of. There is amble storage space and closets. The stateroom attendant was fantastic - attentive and friendly!
  Anthem of the Seas Deck Plans