3. Avalon Creativity
This is my third cruise with Avalon and I'm still on the creativity. My first was amazing, second the passion I put up with quite a few no's and can't help you. Like Missing out on food, they pack up 10 minutes early. Staff taking plates away before you finished. Getting only a half glass of wine in 2 hours, constantly asking for a drink or top up. This cruise takes the cake. No no and more no's. Food is not ok. Frozen stale donuts in coffee lounge. Over cooked bacon and powdered eggs. Staff not looking at anyone just head down clearing plates. Hovering over you at afternoon tea serving food but only one peice each. I'm sure the drinks are watered down and only ever half full. I've bar trended before and not once have I had a decent drink! More ice than drink. Cocktail parties more food going down stairs than being offered to guests and that's on the last 2 cruises I have only had one peice of food at 3 cocktail parties. Tried to even buy a bottle to drink asked 4 people and got a NO. Would I book Avalon again NO Would I recommend Avalon NO.

Get used to the word NO

Avalon Creativity Cruise Review by Chrissy220463

Chrissy220463’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Creativity price drops

Nice small staff say hi but have to ask to fill mini bar and ask for more shampoo and conditioner. Top deck, thought it would be best but people walking and running on the top makes it hard to sleep as it's very noisy
  Avalon Creativity Deck Plans