3. Independence of the Seas
The ship was beautiful, but dated. The shops on board a very good idea, but dated and very over priced, which I did not expect. The cabin was dated, had a tv, but only one English program. WFI over 12 dollars a day. The nets were creased dirty and torn, the pillow smelt of head sweat. The cost of the cruise was over £5000 for two so was not happy. Dining was very good could not fault. Was disappointed with lack the drinks package many paid a lot less and got a lot more. 65 dollars a day each so would have put another 1820 dollars on top of an already expensive holiday. Entertainment was ok attended a few shows which where good. The majority of staff where very good but some not so. I was not expecting the tours to be so expensive over 200 dollars each for v. City and I did not expect to pay for getting off the boat. I hope you are getting the jist of this more and more money on an already expensive holiday. I really looked forward to this but I have come away disappointed.

Not what I expected

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by Med.Cruise

The ship was beautiful, but dated.

Entertainment was ok attended a few shows which where good.

The majority of staff where very good but some not so.

Med.Cruise’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas price drops

Cabin B656
Dirty torn nets, pillow smelt of head sweat.
  Independence of the Seas Deck Plans