3. Adventure of the Seas
This was my third time cruising on Royal Caribbean, and they never seem to dissatisfy me. RC is the go-to place for cruising. Overall, the service was Great! But be weary of the Casino, the machines are old and the table dealers don't compromise when they make a mistake. Honestly, the ship needs a new casino. The Oasis of the seas is 2 times better. Bar servers are good, but some are too distracted to know who's next in line. the Night life is ok. I recommend getting a new DJ, he suxs. he plays the same music every night and tries to appeal to the mass, the only thing that kept me going was having a few drinks at the bar. Dining, Room Service, Stateroom Attd., and specialty shops - Great! I recommend adventure of the Seas if its your first time cruising. I will be booking the Oasis on my next cruise.

Memorable Cruise!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by omegadon

omegadon’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

My last cruise was on the Oasis, the adventure of the seas is an older ship and has smaller living space, the balcony needs work (painting). Sorry, I'm kind of spoiled from being on the Oasis.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans