3. Anthem of the Seas
We chose this cruise because it fit out schedule for vacation. Embarkation went very well. I was a first time cruiser and I would choose this ship again. I do not recommend this ship for young children. There are activities for them but I think there are more activities geared towards adults. The view from our stateroom was stunning. The whole ship was very very clean and they made a very large effort to prevent the keep the ship clean and to prevent people from spreading germs without making you feel germophobic. The staff were friendly and playful while still keeping the guests safe. Disembarkation took a little longer than planned but that was because of the guests, not the staff. The staff made sure we were well prepared with information needed for disembarkation. The food and dining experience was top notch. It was like a five star meal every night and I never felt like I didn't have enough choices.

Perfect experience