This was our 9th cruise with P&O. Embarkation/disembarkation was very good. The cabins being ready at 1pm is a really great idea, it saves wandering around with trundler's/suit carriers etc. We haven't sailed on Aurora since 2010 & she is still a beautiful ship, very easy to navigate. Our cabin C299 was great, very clean & we had a brilliant cabin steward, Roda who was super efficient. We opted for first sitting, fixed dining in the Alexandria restaurant, our waiter's, Joseph & Jebb were charming & very efficient & a pleasure to know & food was very good. Sarah, our wine waiter was very good at her job. The entertainment was good, the headliners were a new troupe & they suffered a couple of injuries a few hours before a show one evening & it clearly affected their confidence that night but, like all of us, they are only human & you make allowances for that. The singer Lorraine Brown was incredible, it wasn't my era of music so I wasn't sure I would enjoy it but she was flawless. Reception were always helpful & service all round the ship was very good (I don't know how people find so much to complain about in reviews, maybe they are asking for the impossible!!) Ports were very good especially Salerno, beautiful!! The captain, Robert Camby, was superb. The evening before we were due to dock at Salerno he announced that strong winds were expected the following morning & could prevent us from entering the narrow port so he had decided to "get a lick on" during the night to get us to the port a lot earlier than our original arrival time to beat the winds & we did, superb quick thinking by a very professional Captain. Fantastic staff, fantastic cruise!!

Wonderful Time!!

Callie B’s Full Rating Summary
Get Aurora price drops

Balcony Stateroom with Shower
Cabin JB C299
Our cabin was very clean, very happy with the position of it.
  Aurora Deck Plans