3. Carnival Triumph
I have sailed on Carnival three times now. The Dream last December was awesome. This boat not so much. First off, it stank of sewer the whole time I was on it. Some location of the boat the smell was more intense. The entire boat just needs a good washing job. The bartenders are rude as hell. The wait staff was better but it seems as thought the least seniority crew runs this boat. The drinks are so watered down that I just started ordering martini's all day long and then still seemed to be watered down. The food is mediocre at best. Long lines are the standard in the buffet especially breakfast. Best food: Guys Burger Joint. The upgraded steak that I purchased they overcooked both times and when I complained the second time, I just said take it off my bill and I won't eat it. Nope they would not do that. While my Krewe that I was with was awesome and we had a great time, Never again on this boat.

Not the best!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by mbougere

I have sailed on Carnival three times now. The Dream last December was awesome.

mbougere’s Full Rating Summary