3. Carnival Victory
My family went on this cruise for a wedding on the ship and the wedding was very well organized and everything went well. We typically cruise on another cruise line and I was impressed with a few things. We really liked how the dress code was casual, you could wear shorts to dinner except formal night. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They served lox (salmon) every day. A few things we were not please with was the pop package since you had to go up to bar or ask your server to get you soda pop which sometimes took forever. The entertainment was good but they needed more choices. We did get off the ship to explore Key West and Cozumel and they were both nice and we have been to both ports prior. I have been on one carnival cruise in the past and I would consider trying it again mainly because of the casual atmosphere. The service was typically good. We had my time dining and that took forever, we were in the dining room for over 2 hours but we did have a party of 8-10 on most nights. The food was pretty good, we tried lots of things.

Relaxing wedding cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by mickeydawn3

mickeydawn3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Interior
Cabin 4D 6303
Our cabin was fine, no smells!
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins