3. Norwegian Dawn
We wanted to see the America's Cup races and this was a good way to be close to the venu. Not much more to say, we cruise a lot with various lines and this was what we expected. I like the anytime dining and no formal nights. Makes it easier to pack into a smaller piece of luggage. I was not happy to see major tipping of the bar wait staff around the pool going on even though we participated in the tip package. Did not get my soft drink order on two separate occasions but the big tipper group (with a very obvious $20.00 tip) got theirs. Meals were served hot and in a reasonable time frame. Waiters in dining room very friendly. Cafe workers, BBQ cook, bar staff, internet manager and Cabin stewards very hard working and considerate. The entertainment was top drawer.We have another two Norwegian cruises booked in September. Hopefully they have a pool with a quiet area. Not everyone wants to drink hard and party hard, all day and all night long.

No quiet pool to relax by or in - only a loud and boisterous one.

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by parentalunit24