3. Carnival Dream
This was our first cruise for my husband and I. We were excited and the Dream definitely surpassed our expectations. Embarkation and debarkation was a breeze. We had a balcony room which was spacious and always meticulously cleaned everyday. Our steward Calixso stopped by daily to check on us and ask if we needed anything, which we thought was great! We had a great mix of people on board. Food was always hot and fresh. Never had to wait in lines except at the Pig and Anchor. We loved the shows and entertainment more than anything else. The Flying Scotsman Chris Williams is not to be missed. His personality and way with the cruisers on board made us feel welcome and had us in stitches most of the time. The only negative thing I have to say about the Dream was that the pools were always crowded and full which we did not get to use at all. We did make use of the Serenity retreat area and hung out drinking cocktails and beers. The crew were always friendly and smiling and there was a "buzz" to the general atmosphere of excitement. Overall, I'd highly recommend this cruise and we've already booked our 2nd :)

First cruise left me dreaming of more

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by pinkritegrl