3. Pacific Eden
This was our first cruise and I was really worried, due to the reviews that I had read. I was absolutely pleasantly surprised how fantastic the cruise was. None of the reviews that I had read previously, applied to our experience. Cabin was great, bedding was comfy, food was fantastic, even though we only ate at the pantry, but I have to say, probably the best fish and chips I have ever eaten. Entertainment was fantastic. The only thing that might have room for improvement, would be the smoking sections. There could me more of them and some chairs might be good. Otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed the cruise and the ship and would definitely go again. Also I have to say embarkation and disembarkation worked like clockwork and so well organised. Onto the ship within 5 - 10 minutes and off the ship within 5 minutes. The services staff was also very helpful and friendly. Service with a smile!!!!!

Loved it!!! First Cruise and was pleasantly surprised!

Pacific Eden Cruise Review by biancasperber