3. Serenade of the Seas
Rude staff, poor service, very unresponsive to needs. Food quality was very bad. Breakfast: Orders that had any variation from the menu, for example no cheese on my egg, were often wrong because the staff did not understand english well. It took may attempts to fix wrong orders. It took 25 minutes to get a cup of coffee in the dinning room. Orders were missing toasts. The list goes on. Bars: Rude staff. Even the main bars were missing drinks from the menu. Bar tenders were not willing to fetch the drinks from another bar or order the bottles for their bar. They made us go around fetching drinks form bars across the ship. Customer Service: Very poor grasp of english language. Based on their responses, it was evident they did not understand the question. Internet: Very bad quality. Signal dropped every five minutes. I took my device to the help desk. The tech representative tried to connect to the wifi, saw the errors message pop up, then asked me what is the problem. When I asked him to look at the error message, he looked confused and said would you like a refund. A friend on the ship told me to turn of the wifi and then turn it back on, problem solved but with no help from the staff.

Never again on Royal Caribbean