3. Emerald Destiny
I wanted to experience river cruising to compare with being on a larger ship, and travelling with Emerald far exceeded my expectations. They are amazingly well organized and efficient, and will go out of their way to accommodate every request. The ship is very well laid out, the facilities excellent, and the pool and then the evening films in that venue were charming. The meals were all excellent, and the daily tours very well organized and carried out. Everything ran like clock work while being relaxed at the same time. I cannot praise the company or the staff enough and have only kudos to send to them. The best was the relaxed atmosphere and sense of community which developed from the first night. I also appreciated all of the daily tours and the tour guides who were so well informed. The fact that all gratuities were included was very helpful and helped me in making Emerald my choice.

Amazing cruise experience on friendly ship

Emerald Destiny Cruise Review by Elayne Lockhart

Elayne Lockhart’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Destiny price drops

Cabin A203
The little 'balcony' at the side of the room with the floor to ceiling window which came down at the push of a button gave me a sense of already being outside.