3. MSC Orchestra
I have got a very good information about MSC trips from Italian friends as we are leaving in Slovenia, we, my friends and us, decided to join this cruise for celebrating the 60th anniversary for my husband and our friend . We were enjoying our trip together and we were all exited. Unfortunately, our friends found their theft on 3rd day from inside the cabin and could not find their money. For us we found the theft of our camera and wallet upon arriving home taking into consideration that our home keys and cupboards were inside the wallet (Belle red wallet) - This happened when we put our bags and handbags (myself and husband) outside the cabin the night before we left, following cruise instructions . I have already sent my complain to my travel agency in Cairo and didn't get any feedback. Embarkation and disembarkation was very smooth , Dining service staff were very friendly, accurate and perfect. Overall comment, I am warning everyone about their money and their stuff during any trip on MSC cruises .

Security evaluation during sailing

MSC Orchestra Cruise Review by Nahedtakla

• Sail Date: June 2017
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom – Bella

Embarkation and disembarkation was very smooth ,

Dining service staff were very friendly, accurate and perfect.

Nahedtakla’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Orchestra price drops

Interior Stateroom – Bella
Cabin I1 12034
Cabin was all the time checked and clean , but housekeeping staff were not honest and we lost some of our stuff (money , camera, wallet )by them.
Lira Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins