3. Arethusa
It has been a year since I took this cruise and I still have wonderful memories. We stopped at different ports each day and had lovely activities in small towns by the Riviera , The cabin on the ship was very roomy and kept very clean. We had a sliding glass door onto a balcony with a table and two chairs. The food on the ship was very good and the chef and waiters were very attentive to special needs diets. The group guide was fantastic and spoke excellent English. We were on the ship 7 days and in Nice and Florence for days with tours and activities each day before and after the ship. One of the highlights, for me, was having lunch with an Italian family in their home.. I have very lovely memories of this trip and would recommend it. I definitely would go on another Grand Circle Cruise.

Still Talking

Arethusa Cruise Review by caewing2

caewing2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Arethusa price drops

Very roomy and comfortable.

More Arethusa Reviews