3. Silver Spirit
We were given the incorrect embarkation dock. I had to call my American Express agent in Canada (from Lisbon) for her to call the company in Fort Lauderdale to find out where the driver should take us. Our cabin stunk of cigarette smoke. We asked to be moved. They could not accommodate us. On the day of disembarkation we were put on a 5:30am transfer to CDG. Our flights were 1:15pm and 8:10pm respectively. We asked to be put on a later transfer. Reception said that the 8:30am bus was full and that they could not accommodate us. We asked if they could arrange a taxi. Reception said that they could not. We left the ship at 8:00am with the hope of getting a taxi. Seeing that the 8:30am bus was still there I asked ground crew if there was space. There was and we took the bus to CDG. I noted that there were 16-empty seats. I wish to add that I have more than 300-days with Silversea, I have sailed with Seabourn, Regent, and Crystal.

Poor embarkation and transfers

Silver Spirit Cruise Review by Kilmousky

We asked if they could arrange a taxi. Reception said that they could not.

I noted that there were 16-empty seats.

Kilmousky’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Spirit price drops

Cabin smelled like cigarette smoke. We asked to be moved. Ship could not accommodate us.
  Silver Spirit Deck Plans