3. Carnival Spirit
I'd never considered going on a Carnival cruise before this trip. Perhaps the snob in me said it was too down market and there were better alternatives around. The price however was right as was the timing so we said 'why not' and I'm glad we did. All our preconceptions were blown away from the moment we boarded. The Carnival Spirit is such a unique ship. I must admit the interior takes some getting use to and the best way I can describe it is gaudy! Not very faltering but it is a little different and you learn to like its quirkiness. The experience itself was fun. The whole ship has this happy vibe and a lot of the credit must go to the staff who really were exceptional. The evening shows were first class and the comedy shows topped off most nights. The food was varied and of good quality where ever we went to eat and the 24 hour pizza counter was never empty. This was my sixth cruise and it delivered exactly what I wanted; something a little different. It was both relaxing and entertaining. If you wanted to participate in the themed nights and have a good time you weren't alone. A fair percentage of the passengers got involved in the parties and made an effort to dress up and dance. Those that didn't had ample places to relax in the lower decks. All in all an enjoyable cruise and one I'll repeat in a few years time.

Unexpected Surprise

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by Kingsley C

The evening shows were first class and the comedy shows topped off most nights.

All in all an enjoyable cruise and one I'll repeat in a few years time.
Kingsley C’s Full Rating Summary