3. Carnival Miracle
This is our 16 cruise, we have cruised with Carnival multiple times, but, this was the most disappointing cruise ever. It was not the employees, but they lack of service provided. First the ship is so outdated and not very family friendly with its decor. The food was plentiful but strangely common. Almost the same menu a couple nights in the dining room. Our servers (although the same ones each night) acted like they had not ever seen us before. Usually, they would remember our likes, (ie: we have a soda card and request it every meal) yet...they never did. They acted rushed, not very professional and many times the dirty dishes set on the table throughout the meal. NEVER, have we had to beg to get our soda. In 7 days we were never approached to refill our soda, but offered alcohol all the time. There were 40 of us, and I will never go on this ship again. I hope for their sake the Vista saves them. This ship had over 600 children. i LOVE KIDS, but parents who allow their kids to run wild are irresponsible. At 1:00 AM the last night of the cruise, our hallways was full of kids playing hide and seek among the luggage in the hallway. They were running, laughing and yelling, like kids do but 1:00 in the morning is nuts. Of course, we also had the party people enjoying their cruise, walking back to the their laughing and yelling all hours of the night. I know how terrible this sounds, I am not an old grumpy person but I have never experienced this lack of consideration for others. Is it a generation thing? Of course, having a handicap room meant having a "door bell" which was pushed by adults and kids throughout our stay. No matter what time of day or night. This is not Carnivals fault, but just could not believe the craziness of people. On a personal note, I am handicapped and in a wheelchair. I honestly am not picky or a complainer but I was unable to join family on 2 of the 3 stops due to lack of provision for wheelchairs. I understand that it is an inconvenience but I, paid the same price as everyone else, yet I was stuck on the ship. I would think in this day and age Carnival could provide "island transportation" for the handicapped. I would expect to have to purchase this service, and commit to it but at least I would be able to be apart of the experience. If I could have gotten to the islands I would have entertained myself understanding and accepting that it is not Carnivals responsibility to make the island/excursions handicap accessible but at least let a client try to make it into the city. If you are a first time cruiser you would have probably enjoyed this cruise, however, I was a bit disappointed in its service. Yes, I could have complained about my issues but why bother, they can't make people behave! This ship desperately needs an upgrade!

Only read this is you want a truthful review

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by TheBees98