Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review

Wonderful Week on a Stunning Ship

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by stephenjp

• Sail Date: Mar 2017
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean

We booked this cruise as a back to back with a two week cruise on eclipse, and as we had never been on Reflection were really excited to see what the newest of the Solstice Class ships has to offer. We were not disappointed. The ship is beautiful, and really does embody Celebrity's Modern Luxury tagline.

There is a great choice of speciality dining venues, with the Celebrity regulars of Murano (my absolute favourite), Tuscan Grille (new menu is definitely an improvement) and Qsine, (initially my least favourite restaurant, but I have grown to love it) alongside The Porch, (try the seafood tower), The Lawn Club Grill (overall the most fun you can have in any of the restaurants on the ship - you have to have a go at cooking fro yourself) and the newly introduced Sushi on 5, (I was a huge Bistro fan, but have to grudgingly admit that I do ike Sushi on 5), all of which are well worth a visit.

As you would expect, the staterooms are excellent, the service is second to none.

The entertainment is a little patchy, but I guess that is all down to personal taste - you can't please all of the people all of the time!

stephenjp's Full Rating Summary