3. National Geographic Sea Bird
I researched Alaska & what I wanted to see and do. I looked at land trips, cruise ships & other smaller ships. I went with the National Geographic Seabird for the itinerary, the educational aspect & the companies care for the environments that they visit. The very first evening the Captain and the staff made it clear that this was going to be an adventure! That the itinerary could change depending upon what we come across, such as whales, or what the weather does. The crew & staff took things to the next level. They were all interactive and personable. They all took the time to add value for each and every passenger. The food on board was exceptional! The activities varied and extensive! The ports were all different so we felt as if we saw a very good cross section of Alaska! The ship was very well outfitted & very comfortable!

Wild Alaska the perfect way to see it!

National Geographic Sea Bird Cruise Review by Kathi3

• Sail Date: June 2017
  • Destination: Alaska

Kathi3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Lindblad Expeditions National Geographic Sea Bird price drops

Very comfortable although a bit small for two people.