I was stunned to read the poor reviews from the passengers on Nautica in May. It is hard to believe it is the same ship I boarded just weeks later, in Southampton, on June 1. We saw or heard none of the issues indicated as a problem on our cruise. We continued to experience the outstanding service, in all restaurants, abundant gourmet food, cooked and served to perfection and delightful entertainment for which Oceania is known. The negative reviews may have been due to a group of 150 traveling together on their cruise, and requiring specialized services. I can see where that could become a huge issue for the other passengers. Our very competent captain, Maksym Melnikov, was one of THE best, as far as communication to the passengers, personality and great sense of humor. He talked us through his amazing maneuvering of Nautica , into a very narrow lock, with only a few feet allowance on each side. We will definitely sail on Oceania again.

British Isles

gayle95864’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Nautica price drops

Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom
Cabin A1 7015
Spotless, always. Cabin stewardess' very friendly and accommodating.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins