3. Seven Seas Navigator
I've just read a number of the reviews for this ship and can't quite believe that I was on the same ship as the other reviewers. We found the cruise, all 40 nights of it to be generally and overwhelmingly wonderful. The itinerary was brilliant. We travelled from Abu Dhabi to Miami, on the final two legs of the 2017 world cruise. There were some outstanding ports of call and barely any that I wouldn't happily go back to. Only two of the tours that we did weren't up to scratch - but that's the local tour guide more than anything. As most of the passengers had been on from the start, we certainly noticed that they were starting to get tired and generally didn't mix as well as other cruises we've been on. But that wasn't a problem, we are happy with our own company and there is always someone to talk to when you want. The cabin was very comfortable: spacious, clean, bright and exactly as you'd want. There is a full size bath and a good shower; a walk-in wardrobe with plenty of space; an exceptionally comfortable king size bed and all the amenities you'd want. The cabin stewards were lovely people. The food was exceptional, though I don't quite go for all the palaver about caviar on Sundays - such a push to get it too! We mostly ate in Compass Rose and really enjoyed it. As vegetarians, the offerings in the specialty Prime 7 weren't suited for us and after trying it, we cancelled future reservations. The desserts there though were amazing and, delightfully, you could pre-order them to be delivered to Compass Rose anyway. Afternoon teas were stunning and I could not fault the offerings in the bar. The entertainment was patchy. Some of the lecturers were excellent (Terry, yay) others were ok and a couple were meh. Likewise the entertainment, though most was excellent but the comedians, very ordinary. Maybe it's that they were playing to an older, richer American audience but I didn't find the political and the dated jokes all that funny. No, we are not all Trump supporters on this ship! And the destinations were all that you could ask for and more. We want to return to a number of them. If I had any complaint at all, it would be that some of the other passengers were pushy - some seriously hated to be in any but the front seats of the bus on excursions and some overrated what they could realistically do on an excursion - Regent clearly identify activity level but a couple of pax were determined to slowly trudge, grumbling all the while, behind the group on a 'strenuous' tour. That said, we recommend it and will happily return.

An amazing time, a great ship.

Seven Seas Navigator Cruise Review by BettyBetty

That said, we recommend it and will happily return.
BettyBetty’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Navigator price drops

Deluxe Suite
Cabin F
Very comfortable, spacious and well maintained. Though we did have an air-conditioning fault which took a couple of reports to get fixed. It pays to escalate problems beyond the cabin steward early rather than wait.
Deck 9 Suite Cabins