3. American Spirit
We wanted a small ship with few passengers. This is exactly what we got. We had 15 glorious days with 60 passengers, a wonderful crew of young people, a knowledgeable permanent staff and best of all a seasoned guide in Todd Weber. The food was plentiful, varied, creative, pleasing to the eye and delicious. If the choices for any given meal did not suit the chef would make you whatever you wanted. My only complaint was lack of sufficient fitness facilities and my husband's was lack of TV reception for most of the cruise. That said, I believe that the cruise was designed for lots of participation and not TV. I enjoyed most of our excursions and told our cruise director about those we felt were not particularly enjoyable. In closing I would like to reiterate that the staff could not have been more pleasant or accommodating. We have already scheduled another cruise with American Cruise Line.

Alaska Inside Passage

American Spirit Cruise Review by hwasch

• Sail Date: June 2017
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Cabin AAL

We have already scheduled another cruise with American Cruise Line.
hwasch’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Spirit price drops

Cabin AAL
Cabin AAL 217
I felt it was more than adequate in size, however, my husband would have liked it to be a little larger. It was clean, everything worked properly and the staff was always available should we need anything from more supplies to help with something.
  American Spirit Deck Plans