3. Mein Schiff
I have read all the previous reviews and felt I had to make comment. I travelled with my mother and two teenage sons and we had a fantastic time. The boat was spotlessly clean and the staff were continually making sure it was ship shape. We had an aft cabin which was fantastic, two sun beds, table and chairs. The staff were lovely and nothing was too much bother for them. The food in the restaurant was lovely and service excellent. Granted the excursions were a little on the expensive side but they ran as smooth as clockwork and absolutely no queuing or hitches, Some of the tour guides were an absolute scream and made the trips. The evening entertainment in the show lounge was excellent, so professional coupled with waiters continually meeting your every need, who could ask for more.I would have no hesitation in booking another Tui discovery cruise and I have recommended it to friends who have already booked for next year.

Wonderful time

Mein Schiff Cruise Review by SueJamie

SueJamie’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Tui Cruises Mein Schiff price drops

Great, plenty of storage and room for four of us. Spotlessly clean and the stewards were fantastic. Everything we asked for they sorted and all with a smile