3. Norwegian Dawn
I took this cruise with five other women. Some of us are experienced cruisers and some were cruising for the first time. This particular ship supposedly was updated recently but I still found it to be dated. I have been on four other cruises with Norwegian and this ship was the least appealing in terms of decor. However, as much as I love a tropical decor other things matter more to me. I thought the entertainment crew did a great job on this cruise. I love going to shows and listening to music and was pleased with the acts I saw. The food was delicious. More often we ate in the main dining room but did have some meals at the buffet and next to the pool, as well as continental breakfast in our room. There was variety to choose from and it was prepared well. In addition to the general activities, I splurged on a thermal spa pass and some salon services. I was very impressed with my bamboo massage and enjoyed having the escape of the thermal spa since it gave me a quiet area to unwind. Out on the deck the kids tended to take over the pool and in spite of signs that said no jumping or diving they jump and dive. The staff didn't stop them and the parents were nowhere to be found. Our rooms were oceanview staterooms on deck 8. Our steward, Heri, was friendly and did a great job keeping our room clean. One other area that NCL should reconsider is that they had health based seminars (i.e. acupuncture and Chinese medicine) in a tiny space outside of the cigar lounge and casino. People who attend those seminars are looking to stay healthy but are subjected to noticeable second hand smoke plus the acoustics are pour due to noise in the balcony above. These seminars should be moved to an area that is more appropriate. This was my second cruise to Bermuda. It is a beautiful, friendly, clean, safe island. A beach lovers paradise.

Getaway with the girls

MerMom60_94’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OA 8518
The cabin surprisingly did have room for three women and their luggage. The decor was bland and I noticed the window sill was a little bit chipped. It served the purpose though. One of us had to sleep on the pullman bed and it was difficult to roll over in the middle of the night without fear of falling out. I think it was meant more for children.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Catamaran Cruise
    We took the rum swizzle sunset cruise. It was a beautiful evening and a relaxing time. The crew was informative giving information about the island. It was a nice time.
    View All 96 Catamaran Cruise Reviews