3. Ruby Princess
Chose this cruise because we had always wanted to visit Alaska and Seattle was a great point of embarkation. Spent half a day in Seattle the day before the cruise, would loved to have spent more time. Embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly, very well planned out and executed. Ship was in great shape, such a variety of places to just look at. I loved the promenade and the ability to be at the very bow of the ship. Such a marvelous view of the expansive ocean. The cabin was a lovely place to relax between adventures and a wonderful place to sleep the night away. The seated dining had great service and a varied menu. And it was fun meeting new people. Entertainment and activities on board ship was varied, but did get a bit repetitive towards the end of the cruise. The service was excellent, and always timely. I saw great attitudes from staff, with 1 or 2 minor issues. The ports and shore excursions were as stated in the cruise information, with many options to select from. Best part of the shore excursions was the visit to the Mendenhall Glacier. Definitely a must see. I've basically followed the tips for writing this review because I wanted to make sure I touched on all areas you might be interested in. Would I take this cruise again? Absolutely. In fact, I am taking another cruise in October, this time along the Pacific coast.

Fantastically relaxing

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by comiso13

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview (obstructed view)

comiso13’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin OY
Well arranged, roomy enough for 2 adults. Fantastic Beds.
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins