3. Anthem of the Seas
Rc is a excellent cruise ship. the staff, the service, food, amenities, entertainment, cabin and activities was absolutely excellent. queen of the seas. . . . this was my first cruise and nothing was left out. From spa time, to late night movie on the top deck, to dancing till morning, experiencing fine dinning and meeting great staff that felt like friends. It was an excellent experience. I cannot wait to do this again. My stateroom was more spacious then i expected. the bed was so comfortable. The service staff was friendly and met all my needs. I spent a great deal around the pool and the alcoholic drinks were perfect for the day. My daughter loved the windjammer's food was amazing and the my time dinning we absolutely excellent. every night was a new experience. I also loved the art work that adorned the ship. rc you will definitely see me next year! next time, i'm bringing my entire family. i cannot wait!!!!!

RC - Queen of the Seas

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by MWil181

• Sail Date: June 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda
MWil181’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

My cabin was clean and more spacious then I expected and it was extremely comfortable. I appreciate RC taking the time to clean the deck and making sure all amenities were met.
  Anthem of the Seas Deck Plans