3. MSC Orchestra
This is my first cruise and i really loved it. We embarked at Barcelona and it was very easy and no hiccups, arrived on board at noon and rooms were ready at 1.30pm. Our room was 8012 no balcony but a large porthole view. Room was a reasonable size and very clean and a nice bathroom, and a bar fridge, fresh towels every day also. Ship was about 3/4 full so not too crowded and we could always get a chair or sun lounge next to pool. We had the first seating for dinner and our meals were always lovely, not huge portions but you could always ask for more, and there was 3 courses and a selection of hot rolls. The buffet was great at breakfast and lunch with many things to pick from, however we quite often went to the dining room for lunch as it was more relaxed and not as noisy. Loads of entertainment during the day and a show every night. A new port every morning and i booked excursions and was not disappointed, tickets arrived in my cabin every evening with the time and location i had to be next morning. very professionally carried out. Only thing i thought was a bit expensive was the photos taken on board 25 Euros for one pic was a bit much in my opinion. We took the 26Euro a day drink package and found it to work out really good value as you could have almost anything you wanted. I was worried about being sea sick but there was hardly a ripple around the Mediterrian. I would love to go again and next time do the Greek islands. We had nothing to complain about loved it all and the staff were fantastic.

Beautiful Ship

Retired Adventurer’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Orchestra price drops

Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin O2 8128
Not huge rooms but big enough for 2 people, would not like to squeeze 4 in them. Bathroom an adequate size with fresh towels every day. Turn down service done every night. One chair and table in cabin and also a mini bar, however you had to pay if you took anything out even if you had all inclusive.
Arpa Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins