3. Norwegian Dawn
I must say I was a little skeptical about going on a cruise vacation when one of my girlfriends suggested it for our girls vacation. The prior cruise a few years ago I had gone on was not a fun time at all. It was on a different cruise line. On my honeymoon 32 yrs ago I sailed on NCL's SS Norway and was wonderful experience even during the close call we had with Hurricane Gloria (if anyone remembers that one). The cruise was booked and then I learned it was a NCL cruise on NCL Dawn. I was excited to go and to see if the service, experience, food, etc. was still as good as I had remembered from 32 yrs ago. I must say it did not disappoint at all. It was an amazing 7 day cruise to Bermuda. The staff was wonderful, friendly, attentive, helpful and let's not forget funny and amazing entertainers as well from the moment we walked onto the cruise line to the moment we did have to go home (unfortunately). The food, presentation and waitstaff from the buffet to any one of the other restaurants on board was top notch service with everything fresh and delicious. The whole staff are very well trained to provide the best service to every passenger on board. The cabin was a great size with a nice window. We went on a couple of tours and the service there was great as well. Everything ran on time and well coordinated. Cannot wait to go on another cruise again on NCL hopefully within the next few months. Great Job NCL Dawn and to all of their staff!!!

Amazing vacation

NewBeg565’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OB 5560
Very comfortable, clean and enough room for the 2 of us.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins