3. Norwegian Jade
A bit about me, its only my second cruise on this line, but we are hooked and have booked more to follow. This is a great ship st start on because of the freestyle dining. The ship is great, the staff great and the food was great. the guests were a good mix of ages and nationalities. most guests being English speaking. I would like more formal dress at dinner and because of this the next cruises are booked with other cruise lines. This is a great starter ship for anyone and it will get you hooked like us. We went on a fiords cruise and had a fantastic holiday, the ship is just the right size. One negative point is the casino, I know for many people this is a great place but the antiquated idea to allow people to smoke in the casino is atrocious.Its not the guests I feel sorry for, If they want to smoke its their decision.To expect staff to work in conditions like that is not acceptable in the modern world.

Second cruise on the Jade